Asus rog phone price in india, release date, specifications
The asus rog phone comes with 6.0-inches display with 76.8% screen to body ratio. The resolution of asus rog phone is 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio with a PPI of 402. The display type of asus rog phone is AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The display of asus rog phone is covered by a Corning Gorilla Glass which protects it from scratches and minor collisions. It comes with a waterproof body and a at the rear a fingerprint sensor is present which enhances the security as well as the convenience of the system. To know more click here
Asus rog phones specifications
- Dimensions: 158.8 x 76.2 x 8.7 mm (6.25 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)
- Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Build: Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass) & aluminum frame
- SIM: Nano-SIM
- – 3 Ultrasonic pressure sensitive zones
– Water resistant
- Announced: 2018, June
- Status: Coming soon. Exp. release 2018, Q3
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.96 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 630
- Internal: 128/512 GB, 8 GB RAM
- Card slot: No
- Main camera(dual): 12 MP, f/1.8, 24mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, 4-axis OIS, dual pixel PDAF
8 MP, 12mm, no AF
- Features: LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]/60fps, [email protected]/60/240fps (3-axis gyro-EIS)
- Selfie camera(single): 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm
- Features: Panorama, HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack: Yes – 24-bit/192kHz audio
– DTS Headphone:X
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ad, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; accessory connector
- Sensors: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML 5
- – Fast battery charging 10V/3A 30W (Quick Charge 4+)
– MP4/WMV/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery
- Colours: Black
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA – B version
- 3G bands: HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 – A version, B version
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 28(700), 29(700), 32(1500), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 46 – A version, B version
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
Asus rog phone price in india
The expected price of asus rog phone in india is Rs. 63,999.
Some unique features
- Snapdragon 845
- Dual Front Speakers
- 4,000mAh battery
- Dual Rear Camera
The Asus ROG Phone is a premium smartphone which comes with a lot of convenience features. The waterproof body, quick-charging makes it one of the best device. The necessary features like configuration, storage and cameras are excellent. Overall, if you are looking for a power-packed smartphone with loaded features, you can opt for the Asus ROG Phone.
- Trusted Brand
- A big name in computers, the Taiwanese brand made an entry in the smartphone segment in 2014. It is known for its popular Zenfone series.
- Asus has more than 200 service locations in India. Toll Free Number: 1800 2090 365
The device can be docked to the Mobile Desktop Dock that adds options for multiple ports or a handheld TwinView Dock that adds an additional display.
The Asus ROG Phone also has three ultrasonic buttons (two on the left edge and one at the bottom right) dubbed AirGears to reproduce game-specific gestures or perform customized functions like opening a specific app or one-handed mode. These triggers are aimed to keep your fingers off the screen like when you want to pause while playing a game or watching a video.
- In addition to the phone, ROG also released a variety of accessories to meet the needs of gamers. These accessories include an exclusive radiator equipped with RGB LED lights, a gamepad that can latch on to the phone, a foldable TwinView Dock that offers an extra screen and a 6000mAh extended battery; and a Mobile Desktop Dock, which allows users to connect the ROG phone to an external 4K UHD monitor, keyboard or mouse.
- The company has incorporated a detachable AeroActive Cooler, which the company claims will keep the processor from overheating during an intense gaming session.Perhaps what makes the ROG Phone so unique is the fact that the display comes with a refresh rate of 90Hz, although that’s less than the Razer Phone’s 120Hz.
- The gaming handset has not one, but two USB Type-C ports, one of which is placed on the side, so you can game in a landscape orientation while charging. Notably, both ports have different specifications.The ROG Phone also comes with two AirTrigger sensors. These two touch sensors are mounted at the top of the display. There’s a third AirTrigger sensor that is accessible in portrait mode. Asus says that each sensor is programmable and only requires 20 grams of force to press.
- While any smartphone is capable of running graphics-intensive games, Asus ROG Phone is targeted at those people who are serious about mobile games. While the community of hardcore mobile gamers may be small in India, but it does exist. For now, the ROG Phone is the most powerful gaming mobile device on the market – and yes, it is coming to India soon.
- 2.96GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845
- – 8GB RAM With 128GB /512GB ROM
- – 6-Inch FHD+ AMOLED Display 550nits Brightness
- – Hybrid Dual SIM
- – Dual 16MP + 12MP Rear Camera With Dual Tone LED Flash
- – 8MP Front Camera
- – Fingerprint Sensor
- – VoLTE/NFC/WiFi
- – 4000mAh Battery
1. Razer phone
The razer phone was announced in november, 2017 and the status of this phone is available .Released 2017, november. The technology used in razer phone is GSM/ HSPA/ LTE. 2G bands include in this device are GSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900 , 3G band include in this device are HSDPA 850/ 900/ 1700(AWS)/ 1800/ 1900/ 2100 and 4G bands include in this device are LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/ 2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500), 66(1700/ 2100). Click here to know more
2. Xiaomi redmi 6 pro
The xiaomi redmi 6 pro was announced in june, 2018 and this device is available in the markets.
1. The dimensions of xiaomi redmi 6 pro are 149.3 x 71.7 x 8.8 mm and weight of this device is 178 g.
2. The xiaomi redmi 6 pro is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts nano SIM dual stand-by . Click here to know more
3. Asus zenfone max pro mI
The asus zenfone max pro mI comes with 5.99-inches display with 76.2% screen to body ratio. The resolution of asus zenfone max pro m1 is 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio with a PPI of 404 that provides a sharp and vivid display. The display type of asus zenfone max pro mI is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The Asus Zenfone Max Pro mI is a sheer delight for the users looking for an excellent set of cameras. Besides the camera, the asus zenfone max pro mI smartphone has a powerful battery that lends a great backup. Keeping the camera and battery backup aside, the storage capacity of asus zenfone max pro mI is also quite good, thanks to the humongous external storage support. However, the hybrid memory card slot may cause slight concerns to the users, as they either have to sacrifice an extra SIM for external SD card or vice versa. Apart from this, there seems to be no other point where the smartphone lacks the punch. Click here to know more
Let us know your opinions about asus rog phone in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…