Best free apps for android phones 2018
There are many apps available in the playstore but here i will show you best free apps for android phones 2018 you can download in you smartphone .These are also some of the essential Android apps that you should have on your device in 2018.(best free android apps ever)
AppLock is a free Android app that comes with a lot of options. You can pay for it, get premium features, and no advertising. Or you can view advertising, get the premium features, and not pay anything. Finally, you can use it ad-free, but without premium features. The choice is yours. The app itself is a simple, but powerful app that allows you to lock your apps up tight with passwords so that snooping eyes can’t see them. This is great if you have nosy roommates, kids, or if you just want some piece of mind. You can use the app for free with or without ads (your choice). The ad-free version has a few features missing, but the ads will unlock those features as though you paid for it.(Best free apps for android phones 2018)
Google Keyboard makes typing fast and easy with gesture and voice. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing to enter words – just lift your finger to finish a word and gesture again, no spacebar required. Compose text on-the-go with Voice Typing. When you can’t find the right words, express yourself with hundreds of perfect emoji. Works on all your Android devices.
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to simply dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction based on the words you have typed.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions: To turn on keyboard syncing, go to Settings → Language & input → Google Keyboard → Dictionary → Sync learned words.
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Google Keyboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?!” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Choose a layout with or without key borders to suit your style.(Best free apps for android phones 2018)
Quik is a free photography and video editing app from GoPro. It’s notable for providing a ton of features, comparable to a desktop photo or video editor, in a slick-looking and reasonably-fast app. It plays nice with other apps, and works well whether it’s photos, videos or both you want to focus on.
The list of features is tremendous, really. Even a review like this one can’t outline everything you can do with this app, but let’s start with the basics: you can edit and save video inboth 720p and 1080p (that’s HD). You can remove unneeded portions of a video that you left recording to be sure you’d capture every moment, and you can splice together videos if you have enough content to make one great video.Even these features, though, are made great here. For example, you can select a video link and the app will automatically cut and transition!
Also read:- Oppo realme 2 price in india & specifications
Quik makes all of its functions easy to find, and looks good doing it. It matches up with Android and iOS better than operating systems, with sleek black trim and white font, but even if it doesn’t match up, it still manages to look good. (Best free apps for android phones 2018)
Zedge is a free wallpaper, icon and ringtone search app, developed by Zedge for Android.
Zedge features thousands of different wallpapers, icons and ringtones to choose from, organized into different themed categories. Search results are all automatically filtered to be compatible with your tablet or smartphone’s display, so you don’t have to worry about your new wallpaper looking strange. You can set wallpapers and ringtones straight from the app so you don’t have to go into your settings menu when you find something that you like.
From within the app interface, you can add a wallpaper or a ringtone on your Favorites list, without downloading anything. You can also view all of your downloads in the Download section.
Also read:- Xiaomi redmi 6 pro price in india , full specifications
Zedge also lets you customize your app icons, and even includes options for downloading themes to match wallpaper and icons together. The app also gives you the option of automatically changing your wallpaper.(Best free apps for android phones 2018)
- Material Design
The user interface matches every single detail of the material design guidelines to ensure Phonograph is an eye candy for you. The experience is even better on devices running Android Lollipop and above.
- Easy to Use
No complicated or overblown menus but a familiar and clean interface.
- Last.fm Integration
Phonograph automatically downloads additional information about your artists such as their images or biographies. When you install the official Last.fm app, scrobbling will work right out of the box too.
- Dynamic Colors
The UI colors change dynamically to match the main contents base color.
There is an inbuilt theme engine with many different colors to choose from.
- Tag Editor
The tag editor allows you to easily edit the tags of your music files such as title, artist, album name (…) for single songs or whole albums. You can even either let Phonograph automatically download missing album covers for you (powered by Last.fm) or choose one from your internal storage.
- And OF COURSE
– Phonograph has got all those standard features such as:
– Create and edit playlists
– Homescreen widget
– Lockscreen playback controls
– “Go-To Actions” such as jump from a song or an album right to its artist
6. Amaze file manager
* Based on Material Design guidelines
* Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible
* Work on multiple tabs at same time
* Multiple themes with cool icons
* Navigation drawer for quick navigation
* App Manager to open, backup, or directly uninstall any app
* Quickly access history, access bookmarks or search for any file
* AES Encryption and Decryption of files for security (Jellybean v4.3+)
* Cloud services support (Jellybean v4.3+ / requires additional plug-in)*
* Inbuilt Database Reader, Zip/Rar Reader, Apk Reader, Text Reader
* 24/7 support. Reply within 24 hrs of submission of query through mail
* No ads or In-app purchases