Blackberry z10 review, price, release date.
Blackberry z10 smartphone was announced in january 2013 and this phone was released in january 2013 and it is available in the markets. Blackberry z10 device comes with a 4.2-inches display and 58.9% screen to body ratio. The resolution of blackberry z10 is 768 x 1280 pixels with 355 PPI density. The dimensions of blackberry z10 are 130 x 65.6 x 9 mm (5.12 x 2.58 x 0.35 in). The weight of blackberry z10 is 137.5 g (4.83 oz). The display type of blackberry z10 is Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The phone runs on BlackBerry OS 10 and it is upgradable to 10.3.1.
About camera, sound and platform of blackberry z10.
1. Chipset include in this device is Qualcomm MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 Plus and CPU include Dual-core 1.5 GHz Krait.
2. GPU: Adreno 225
3. Primary camera contains 8 MP (f/2.2, 31mm), AF, LED flash.
4. Secondary camera include 2 MP, [email protected]
5. Other features of camera are
- Touch focus
- Face detection
|Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
About comms , battery and other features of blackberry z10.
6. WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, DLNA, hotspot
7. Bluetooth: 4.0, A2DP, LE
8. GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
9. NFC: Yes
10. Radio: No
11. USB: microUSB 2.0
12. The battery of this device is Removable Li-Ion 1800 mAh battery.
Stand-by: up to 312 hours
Talk time: up to 10 hours
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, BBM 6|
|– HDMI port|
– BlackBerry maps
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
– Video editor
– MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+/FlAC player
– DivX/XviD/MP4/WMV/H.264 player
– Voice memo/dial
– Predictive text input
About misc and some tests of blackberry z10.
|SAR value||1.07 W/kg (head) 1.07 W/kg (body)|
|SAR EU||0.87 W/kg (head) 0.99 W/kg (body)|
|Price||About 120 EUR|
Display: contrast ratio : 1532 (nominal) /2.051:1 (sunlight)
Loudspeaker: voice 70 dB/ noise 67dB/ring 73dB.
Audio quality : Noise- 82.8 dB/crosstalk -80.5dB.
The price of this phone in India starts from Rs. 6,939.
Some good things
- Camera quality is decent
- Expandable storage
- BlackBerry 10 innovations
Some bad things
- Plastic body looks cheap
- Immature ecosystem
- Trusted Brand
- Once popular among corporates, Blackberry suffered a setback in popularity when Android and iOS entered the market. Owned by RIM and based in Canada, it develops its own Blackberry OS, but is now launching Android devices too.
- BlackBerry device servicing is bein9g handled by HCL which has service centres all over the country. Toll Free Number: 1-877-644-8410
This device has created much hype before its release and seems to be packed with enough features to live up to the expectations it has built.
To know more . Click here
Let us know your opinions about blackberry z10 in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…