Apple Iphone XI price, specifications, release date, rumors, leaks
Apple iPhone XI runs iOS and features a 5.8 inches Super Retina HD Display 1125 x 2436 pixels display and Apple iphone XI contains Hexa core Apple A11 processor paired with and 64GB native storage capacity.
The Apple iPhone XI boasts of a 12MP main snapper at its rear and an 8MP front-facing selfie shooter. Apple iphone XI contains Non-removable Li-Ion battery powering the phone with support for USB Yes .
Iphone 11 specifications
- Operating system: Apple iOS 11
- Device type: Phablet
- SIM: Single Sim (Nano)
- Status: Rumored Specs
- Global release date: 2018, Rumored
- Indian release date: 2018, Rumored
- Screen size: 5.8 inches
- Form factor: touchscreen
- Screen resolution: 1125 x 2436 pixels
- Touchscreen: Capacitive Touchscreen
- Technology display type: Super Retina HD Display
- Chipset: Apple A11
- CPU: Hexa core
- Internal storage: 64 GB storage
- RAM: 3 GB RAM
- Phonebook: unlimited
- Messaging: iMessage, SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email
- Call records: unlimited
- Primary camera: 12 MP + 12 MP Dual Camera
- Video recording: [email protected]
- Camera features: Quad-LED True Tone Flash, 4K Video recording, dual OIS,Continuous Shooting, Portrait mode
- Audio player: AAC, HE-AAC, MP3, MP3 VBR, AAX, and AAX+, Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- Video player: H.264, AAC-LC, M4V, .MP4, MPEG-4
- Games: Yes
- Speakers: stereo speakers
- Battery type: Non-removable Li-Ion battery
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth: v5.0
- USB: Yes
- GPS facility: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Browser: HTML5
- 3G speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat6 300/50 Mbps, EV-DO Rev.A 3.1 Mbps
- 3G: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz
- 4G: VoLTE
- Sensors: Face ID, Fingerprint Sensor, Wireless Charging, Water Proof, Dust Proof, AR, Quick Charging
Iphone 11 price
- The expected price of apple iphone XI is Rs. 1,15,000.Apple claims the iPhone X was its top-selling smartphone during the 2017 holiday quarter and again in the first quarter of 2018. But its sales were affected due to its ridiculously high price tag. Ming-Chi Kuo, who now works at TF International Securities, said in a research note earlier this month that Apple’s pricing strategy for the new iPhones will be “more aggressive” to boost shipments. One of the reasons Apple will keep the prices competitive this year is the “concern over the negative impact of a higher price” for the flagship models.
- The iPhone X was priced at $999 for the 64GB model and $1,149 for the 256GB variant. The iPhone X successor will be priced between $800 and $900. The larger 6.5-inch model will cost $900-$1,000. The 6.1-inch LCD iPhone is going to set you back by $600-$700. Kuo believes the LCD version will be the most popular iPhone this year as it will offer iPhone X-like design and Face ID at an affordable price.
Iphone 11 leaks, rumors
- Apple is rumoured to have invested $3 billion into LG Display back in 2017 to help it expand its screen-making infrastructure, so it can reduce its reliance on rival Samsung – but it’s now looking like the project isn’t going quite according to plan.
- The Wall Street Journal notes that, while it’s unclear what the problem is, LG’s production of edge-to-edge OLED screens has hit a snag and may not recover in time to meet the enormous demand for the impending release of the iPhone X2.
- To make matters worse, Apple is tipped to release two variants of the iPhone X in 2018 – one with a 5.8-inch display and one with a 6.5-inch screen – and it could be left with no choice but to source both OLED panels from market rival Samsung.
- That said, it’s not usual for big tech companies to source components from their competitors, as these firms are often conglomerates where one arm of the business has a different agenda to the other – Apple has been sourcing bits and bobs from Asia and South Korea in particular for some time now.
- The reason Apple is so keen to find another partner to manufacture the OLED screens for the high-end iPhone X successor(s) is that Samsung is the main OLED manufacturer, so it has complete control of the going price of the panels.
- Apple knows that Samsung has it over a barrel; if it wanted it could hike the cost per unit, forcing Apple to cut costs in other divisions or drive up the price of the next iPhone – both of which would give Sammy a competitive edge.
- Consumers were in for a big shock when Apple ditched the 3.5mm headphone jack from the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus. A lot of people who use iPhone 6S or older models haven’t upgraded their phones precisely because the newer models lack the 3.5mm audio jack.Bloomberg reported last week that Apple was seriously considering to ditch the Lightning connector as well with the iPhone 11. In fact, Apple plans to “remove most of the external ports and buttons on the iPhone.”
- More recent report suggests that the tech giant will merely replace the Lighting port with a USB Type-C port, which would be much better. The USB-C could make life easier for users because you’ll find USB-C ports on the Mac, PCs, Android smartphones, tablets, and a plethora of other devices.
- KB Securities analyst Kim Dong-won predicts that at least one model of Apple’s 2018 iPhones will have a triple camera system on the back. We have come across reports of a triple camera on the iPhones in the past, but those reports claimed the feature would arrive in 2019. Dong-won says Apple could introduce the feature sooner than expected to take on Huawei’s P20 Pro, which sports a triple camera. DxOMark has described the Huawei P20 Pro as the world’s best smartphone camera available in the market.
- The iPhone 11 will have to catch up with, if not exceed, the Huawei P20 Pro in terms of photography. Asian publication economic daily news has also learned from supply chain sources that the flagship iPhone 11 could include a third rear camera to enhance zoom capacity and improve the low-light photography. It could also help enhance the augmented reality experience.
Iphone 11 release date
- Apple hasn’t really bucked the trend of announcing its major iPhones at its September event. The iPhone 11 release will be no different either. This means, come September 2018, we’ll be looking at a brand-new iPhone 11 – or iPhone XI.
- Seeing as the iPhone X launch is actually in November, instead of September, it’s unclear if Apple will stick to a September launch like the iphone 8 and iphone 8 plus, or opt for a November release like the iPhone X. It’s unlikely we’ll see an October release as that’s when many other manufacturers offer up their handsets to market. Click here to know more
Let us know your opinions about iphone XI concept in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…