LG V30 smartphone review, specs, price.
The LG V30 smartphone was announced in August 2017 and it was released in september 2017 and LG V30 smartphone is available in the markets. The LG V30 smartphone comes with a resolution of 1440 x 2880 pixels with a PPI density of 537 and the size of LG V30 smartphone is 6.0-inches with 81.2% screen to body ratio. The dimensions of LG V30 smartphone are 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (5.97 x 2.97 x 0.29 in) and the weight of LG V30 smartphone is 158 g (5.57 oz).
About body,display and platform of LG V30 smartphone.
1. The build quality of this device is Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame.
2. SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
– IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
– MIL-STD-810G compliant
3. The display type of this device is P-OLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
4. The device also contains multitouch.
5. The device contains Corning Gorilla Glass 5 for protection and
– Dolby Vision/HDR10 compliant
– Always-on display
– LG UX 6.0+
6. The device runs on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) and it is upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo)
7. Chipset include in this device is Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835
8. CPU: Octa-core (4×2.45 GHz Kryo & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo)
9. GPU: Adreno 540
About memory and camera of LG V30 smartphone.
10. The internal memory of this device is 128 GB with 4 GB RAM (V30+) or 64 GB with 4 GB RAM (V30)
11. Card slot: microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot) – single-SIM model
microSD, up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual-SIM model
12. The primary camera of this device is Dual: 16 MP (f/1.6, 1µm, 3-axis OIS, PDAF) + 13 MP (f/1.9, no AF), PDAF & laser AF, LED flash.
13. The secondary camera of this device is 5 MP (f/2.2, 1/5″, 1.12µm).
14. Other features of cameras are
- Touch focus
- Face detection
About sounds and comms of LG V30 smartphone.
|Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
|– 32-bit/192kHz audio|
– B&O Play certified
– 24-bit/48kHz audio recording
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: Stereo FM radio with RDS
- USB: 3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector
|Technology||GSM / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)|
|3G bands||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1800 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G bands||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 17(700), 20(800), 28(700), 38(2600)|
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (4CA) Cat16 1024/150 Mbps|
About battery and other features of LG V30 smartphone.
17. The device contains Non-removable Li-Po 3300 mAh battery and the device is available in Aurora Black, Cloud Silver, Moroccan Blue, Lavender Violet and Raspberry Rose colors.
18. The device include sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer and color spectrum.
19. Messaging options include SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email and IM.
20. Browser: HTML 5
– Fast battery charging: 50% in 36 min (Quick Charge 3.0)
– Wireless charging
– MP4/DviX/XviD/H.265/WMV player
– MP3/WAV/FLAC/eAAC+/WMA player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
21. Price: T-Mobile currently offers the phone for $800, the lowest price among all the carriers; Verizon is the most expensive, at $840. If you opt for T-Mobile, for a limited time, you can get a $500 rebate with the purchase of a second V30.For that price, the V30 offers 64GB of storage, though LG is also offering a 128GB model — the V30 Plus — that starts at $850 and is exclusive to Sprint and U.S. Cellular. Aside from storage, the two models are identical.
22. Performance: Basemark OS II: 2701 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 2705
Basemark X: 36704
About design of the device
- Understated design lets the screen stand out
- Feels very light considering all of the tech inside
- Waterproofing and military-grade toughness are always welcome
- Slim, light design
- Delightful wide-angle camera
- Immersive display
- Excellent audio from the Quad DAC
- Headphone jack
- Mono bottom-firing speaker
- LG software learning curve
- Poor battery life
The LG V30 stands out from the competition with a fun wide-angle camera, killer audio and video-creation features professionals are sure to love, but the battery life is short.
LG is preparing to launch the G7, according to recent rumours. With that in mind, we’d recommend holding off picking up the V30 until the firm’s next-gen flagship is available. Why, you ask? Because the G7 could bring a number of neat new features to the table that tickle your fancy – and, as we all know, there are few feelings worse than regret.
It’s a great phone, but one that appears to have lost some of its lustre as a result of the delayed release. Currently on the market are the Huawei mate 10 pro, pixel 2 xl and Iphone x, all of which are muscling in on the V30’s territory.
To know more . Click here
- Samsung galaxy s10 concept, leaks, release date
- Oneplus 5t price, review, specifications
- Samsung galaxy j8 release date , full phone specifications
Let us know your opinions about LG V30 in the comment section below.
Subscribe to my blog for latest updates…