Lg V40 thinq price, release date, launch date & specs
After months of waiting, we’ve finally got our first look at the LG V40 thinq. (Source mysmartprice)
- As you can see from the photos, the Lg V40 thinq retains a lot of the V30 and V35’s design language while making a few big updates. The glass back and metal frame are staples from the past two V handsets, as is the rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. There’s a large display on the front that likely uses an OLED panel, and similar to the G7 before it, the Lg V40 thinq also features a notch at the top. Inside that notch, you’ll find two front-facing cameras and an earpiece for phone calls.
- The Lg V40 thinq also appears to be the first LG phone to come equipped with three cameras on the back. We’ve seen other OEMs such as Huawei mess with triple camera setups before, so it’ll be interesting to see LG’s implementation of this.
- The LG V40 thinq has a 3.5mm headphone jack, USB-C port, and a third hardware button that’ll likely be used for opening up the Google Assistant.
- A date of November 16 on the V40’s lock screen suggests that the phone’s just a couple months away, but this doesn’t line up with an earlier rumor claiming that the V40 would be released on October 5. As more details about this come out, we’ll let you know.
Lg V40 thinq launch date
- A new report from ETNews recently broke, and if you weren’t already excited about the V40, this just may change your mind.
- Following last month’s rumor of the V40 having a total of five cameras, ETNews says that three of these will be on the back of the phone and consist of 20MP primary, 16MP wide-angle, and 13MP telephoto sensors. The remaining two cameras will be on the front and allow for a 3D facial recognition system.
- Speaking of the V40’s front, it’s said that we’ll be met with an impressive screen-to-body ratio of 90%. LG will apparently have a “different from the conventional” method for keeping bezels so small, suggesting that the company might have found an alternative solution to the notch.
- Lastly, LG will reportedly announce the phone during IFA late next month and then begin sales on October 5.
Lg V40 thinq release date
- According to one source, the V40 is scheduled for a release in either the late summer or early fall of this year. If accurate, this will see it launched during a similar window compared to the September 21 release of the V30.
- Along with this, another publications claims that the V40 will be announced during IFA (late August / early September) and then go on sale about a month later on October 5.
Lg V40 thinq specs
- Talk about the V40’s specs is still relatively quiet, but even so, we can make a few guesses about what it’ll come equipped with.
- At the heart of the V40 will likely be Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 845 processor. This has been the chipset of choice for most 2018 flagships, and as we’ve seen before, the 845 is a beast when it comes to performance, camera processing, battery life, and more.
- Something else the V40 will likely carry is an OLED display. In May, LG confirmed that it reserves its OLED panels for entries in the V series. Unless something has radically changed since then, this is a sure bet that the V40 will be graced with an OLED screen.
- Lastly, the V40 will come with at least two cameras on the back. We don’t know what kind of sensors will be used or what the aperture rating will be like, but similar to past LG flagships, we should get a primary lens with a regular focal length and a secondary, wide angle one.
- If renders from Mysmartprice are to be believed, the LG V40 will have a triple camera sensor on its rear, and dual front-facing lenses. This seems to corroborate an earlier rumor from Android police, stating he LG V40 could include five cameras — three on the rear and two on the front of the handset.
- The report claims the front-facing cameras may feature a “stereo configuration” that will allow record a 3D map of the face. As for the three rear cameras, ET News is reporting the phone will have a 20-megapixel primary lens, 16-megapixel wide-angle lens, and a 13-megapixel telephoto lens.
Also read:- Razer phone- full phone specifications
Lg V40 thinq price
- LG’s been steadily increasing the price of its V phones with just about every release, and based on the most recent V30S and V35, I think it’s safe to say that the V40 will cost around $900 and possibly cross that $1000 threshold. The V series has never been cheap and the V40 won’t be an exception to that rule.
To know more click here
Let us know your opinions about Lg V40 thinq upcoming smartphone in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…