Oppo a3s price in india, specifications, review, features, launch
The oppo a3s smartphone comes with 6.2-inches touchscreen display with 81.2% screen to body ratio. The resolution of oppo a3s is 720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio with a PPI of 271. The display type of oppo a3s is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors. The Oppo A3s is a step-down of the oppo a3. The oppo a3s is an entry-level Android-based smartphone which is targetted towards basic smartphone users with minimal requirements. The device does not sport a fingerprint sensor but users get the face-unlock feature. The oppo a3s is paired with rounded edges and has the diamond-cut finish at the back which was seen on the realme 1.
Oppo a3s specifications
- Announced: 2018, July
- Status: Available. Released 2018, July
- Dimensions: 156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm (6.15 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)
- Weight: 168 g (5.93 oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Multitouch: yes
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450
- CPU: Octa-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU: Adreno 506
- Internal storage: 16 GB, 2 GB RAM
- Expandable: microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)
- Main camera(dual): 13 MP, f/2.2, AF
2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected]
- Selfie camera(single): 8 MP, f/2.2
- Alert type: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes with Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 4.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS
- Radio: FM radio
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email
- Browser: HTML 5
- – MP4/H.264/FLAC player
– MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
– Document viewer
– Photo viewer/editor
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Ion 4230 mAh battery
- Colours: Red, Dark Purple
- Price: About 11000 INR
- Technology: GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands :GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (2CA) Cat6 300/50 Mbps
- Best-known for its premium smartphones like Find 5 and N1, China-based Oppo Electronics wants to have a go at Apple iPhones market share. But higher-than-expected pricing has given its modest success outside China. It also makes portable media players, TVs and DVD/Blu-ray Disc players.
- The smartphone competes in the budget segment, and is targeted directly towards the younger generation with a stylish design, Super Full Screen display and a dual camera system at the back.
- Additionally, oppo has also equipped the phone with a Music Party feature, which allows users of Oppo A3s to play music in sync, just like many of Bluetooth speakers these days.
- HD+ Display
- 4,230mAh Battery
- Dual Rear Camera
- The 6.2-inch super full screen stimulates the senses across all your everyday mobile phone experiences. Also with a new 19:9 aspect ratio, the A3s gives you an all-round superior view.
- An elegant back cover that catches the eye with its mesmerizing interplay of light and shadow from different angles, OPPO A3s offers a superbly comfortable feeling in your hand.
- Featuring 2 bold, fashionable red and dark purple colors, the A3s is a genuine style accessory. Red is forever a classic while dark purple is low-key and fashionable, the choice is yours.
- The dual real cameras bring an excellent portrait experience to everyone. With A3s, no longer do you need that other camera. Instead, get a stunning cover shot portrait photo with one simple click.
- Like your personal beauty artist, AI selfie can recognize your features and then beautify them using its powerful algorithm. Whether you are snapped with your other half or in a mixed group, AI beauty 2.0 uniquely adapts for each person.
- Smoother UI transitions, multitasking, and switching between apps are all supported by the enhanced 64-bit snapdragon octa-core CPU. With 14nm processing, it brings a faster, fluid and energy-saved operating experience.
- Equipped with a 4230mAh battery, A3s can easily last up to 17 hours or on standby for a whole day. Listen to music? Play games? No problem, never worry about running out of battery.
- Fast, convenient and accurate, face unlock is just like saying hello to your A3s. Whether you have wet hands or are wearing gloves, facial unlock can still unlock your phone immediately.
- The new ColorOS 5.1 brings forth a brand new UI system and operation interface. Simple, friendly and faster, it’s refreshing in every sense of the word.
- Time to light up your party! When you want to amp up your music, the ‘music party’ function can offer a fun solution for you and your friends. Open up a hotspot, and your friends’ phones can be connected immediately to play the same track.
Oppo a3s price
The price of this device in india is Rs 10,990.
To know more click here
Some bad things
- It is big screen size phone and unfriendly in pocket
- Mere 2GB RAM will make it slow for octa-core processor
- 16GB Storage is unpractical with dual rear camera 13MP+2MP
- Entry level octa-core snapdragon 450 processor
- Rs. 10k plus demands better configuration as Oppo Realme 1 offer 3GB/32GB in 10,990
Some good things
- 6.2inch screen in HD+ display
- 8MP selfie camera with Unlock
- Colors OS5.1 User interface
- 13MP+2MP CMOS sensor rear camera with AI beauty
- 4230 mAh massive battery for Movies and game lovers
1. Oppo f7
Oppo f7 was launched in March 2018. The phone comes with a 6.28 -inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels. The oppo f7 smartphone is powered by 2 MHZ octa-core processor. Oppo f7 comes with 8GB of RAM and it contains 64 GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256 GB . The oppo f7 packs a 16 MP primary camera on the rear and 25 MP front camera for selfies.
The oppo f7 smartphone runs on Android 8.1. It contains 3400 mah non-removable battery. It measures 156.00(height) × 75.30(width) × 7.80(thickness)and weighs 158.00 grams. Talking about connectivity options the device include wi-fi, bluetooth, GSM, FM, USB OTG , 3G and 4G. The oppo f7 is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts nano-SIM and nano-SIM (GSM and GSM). The device include sensors like proximity sensor, magnetometer/compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope and Ambient light sensor. The price of this smartphone in india starts from Rs.21,990. Click here to know more
2. Oppo a37
The oppo a37 smartphone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display at a PPI of 293 pixels per inch with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The oppo a37 contains 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB internal storage that can be expanded upto 128 GB via a micro SD . The oppo a37 smartphone is powered by 1.2 GHZ quad-core processor and is powered by a 2630 mah non-removable battery.
The oppo a37 smartphone contains a 8-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front camera for selfies. The oppo a37 smartphone runs on android 5.1 and it measures 143.10(height) × 71.00(width) × 7.68(thickness) and weighs 136.00 grams.
Talking about connectivity options the device include FM, bluetooth, WI-FI, GPS, USB OTG, 3G and 4G. The smartphone is a dual SIM that accepts nano-SIM and nano-SIM (GSM and GSM). The device include sensors like Gyroscope, compass/magnetometer, proximity sensor and accelerometer.
The device was launched in june 2016 and the price of this device in India starts from RS. 8,400. Click here to know more
3. Oppo find X
The technology used in oppo find x smartphone is GSM/HSPA/LTE and 2G bands include(GSM 800/900/1800/1900- SIM 1 & SIM 2), 3G bands include HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)1900/ 2100, 4G bands include (LTE). Click here to know more
Let us know your opinions about oppo a3s smartphone in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…