Oppo R17 pro price in india price in pakistan specifications
The Oppo R17 Pro is the bigger brother of the oppo R17. The oppo R17 pro ships with a better set of imaging pieces and packs more RAM. The oppo R17 pro is IP67 certified which makes it water-resistant and dust-proof.
The Oppo R17 Pro is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 710 chipset which is paired with massive 8GB of RAM to enable smooth and lag-free performance. Adreno 616 GPU takes care of the graphics while you indulge in games. The oppo R17 pro also aids smooth multitasking.
Oppo R17 pro specs
- Announced: not announced yet
- Status: rumored
- Launch date: 30th September 2018
- Dimensions: 157.5 x 74.9 x 7.5 mm (6.20 x 2.95 x 0.30 in)
- SIM: Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by) – IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Weight: N/A
- Type: AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size: 6.4 inches, 102.2 cm2 (~86.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2280 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Multitouch: Yes
- Protection: To be confirmed(- ColorOS)
- OS: Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Chipset: Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz 360 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 360 Silver)
- GPU: Adreno 616
- Internal storage: 128 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Card slot: microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- Dual: 16 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/2.6″, 1.22µm, PDAF
20 MP, f/1.7, 25mm, 1/2.8″, 1µm
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]/120fps, [email protected]
- Single: 20 MP, f/2.0, 20mm
- Video: [email protected]
- Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm jack: Yes (- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR
- GPS: Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Technology: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA
- 3G bands: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 17(700), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- Speed: HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A Cat15 800/150 Mbps
- GPRS&EDGE: Yes
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging: SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser: HTML 5. (- Fast battery charging: VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A
– MP4/H.264 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor)
Battery and colour
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 3415 mAh battery
- Colours: black, red
The Oppo R17 Pro getting a Snapdragon 710 chipset suggests a performance powerhouse that can match high-end flagships. As per the benchmark listing, the R17 Pro scored 1708 in single core and 5818 in multi-core. The listing also confirms Android 8.1 Oreo out-of-the-box, which will likely come with Oppo custom ColorOS skin on top.
Oppo R17 pro price in india
The expected price of oppo R17 pro in india is Rs. 32,999.
Oppo R17 pro price in pakistan
Price of Oppo R17 Pro in Pakistan is yet to be announced, it will be launched in a short period of time.
- IP67 Certification
- Dual Rear Camera
- 8GB RAM
- Fast Charging
It seems that the variable aperture will not be available on the oppo R17 as its web page does not contain any information on it. This indicates that the R17 will have a basic AI dual camera setup. On the other side, the R17 Pro will have some advanced camera features such as Super Night Mode and Smart Aperture. It is speculated that the R17 Pro could be sporting a triple camera module. However, the Weibo post has not information on it.
Probably, the OPPO R17 Pro will be borrowing most of its specs from the R17 phone. The R17 features a 6.4-inch AMOLED display with water drop notch, Snapdragon 670 SoC, 8 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage,16MP + 5MP dual camera setup, in-display fingerprint reader, 25-megapixel front-facing camera, ColorOS 5.2 based Android 8.1 Oreo and 3,500mAh battery with VOOC fast charging technology. To know more click here
Oppo R17 smartphone was launched in August 2018. The phone comes with a 6.40-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2280 pixels.
The Oppo R17 is powered by octa-core processor and it comes with 8GB of RAM. The phone packs 128GB of internal storage that cannot be expanded. As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo R17 packs a 16-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 25-megapixel front shooter for selfies.
The Oppo R17 runs Android 8.1 and is powered by a 3500mAh.
Connectivity options include Wi-Fi, GPS and Bluetooth. Sensors on the phone include Proximity sensor, Accelerometer and Ambient light sensor.
Oppo is all set to announce four new phones this months, the Oppo R17 and R17 Pro, and the Oppo F9 and F9 Pro. The F9 Pro is heading to India on August 21 while the R17-series is likely to debut in China. Earlier this week, the company made the R17 official on its Chinese website and we know pretty everything about the device including that it will be powered by a Snapdragon 670 chipset. The R17 Pro has been a little more mysterious but Geekbench confirmed a few new details about the model including its processor.
- Release date: August 2018
- Form factor: Touchscreen
- Battery capacity: 3500 mah
- Colours: Streamer Blue, Neon Purple
- Screen size: 6.40
- Touchscreen: Yes
- Resolution: 1080×2280 pixels
- Processor: octa-core
- Processor make: Qualcomm Snapdragon 670
- RAM: 8GB
- Internal storage: 128GB
- Expandable storage: No
- Rear camera: 16-megapixel
- Rear flash: Yes
- Front camera: 25-megapixel
- OS: Android 8.1
- Skin: ColorOS 5.2
Oppo has not launched its R-series in India, instead going straight from the Rs 21,990 oppo F7 to the recently-launched Rs 59,990 oppo find x. The space in between isn’t tapped adequately by Oppo, and it’s possible that we could see the Oppo R17 series launch in India as Oppo improves its focus on the premium smartphone space.
Perhaps the highlight of the Oppo R17 is an in-display fingerprint scanner which the company claims will unlock the phone in 0.41 seconds. Oppo R17 is backed by a 3,500mAh battery with VOOC fast charging. On the imaging front, Oppo R17 comes with a dual-camera setup, comprising of a 16MP primary and a 5MP secondary camera. There’s a 25MP front-facing scanner for taking selfies and attending video calls. The handset runs on ColorOS 5.2, based on android 8.1 Oreo.
- Phones with best cameras under 20000 dslr quality
A good camera is a highly prefered feature on any smartphone. Not just the rear camera, but users also look for a convincing front camera as well. No wonder OEMs are well aware of this fact, so they refrain from making any compromise in the camera department these days.
There are some brands that are marketing their devices as camera phones to target a specific segment of customers. We would advise you to not fall for such marketing tricks and read as many reviews as possible before you choose your phones with best cameras under 20000 dslr quality
It is quite easy to pick a good smartphone when you have enough money to spend, but getting a good camera under a budget is a task. To make it a little easier for you, here is a list of phones with best cameras under 20000 dslr quality . Click here to read full article
Let us know your opinions about oppo R17 pro in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…