Samsung galaxy note
9- full phone
The official Samsung Galaxy Note 9 launch date is August 9, after an invite was sent out by Samsung on June 27. The unveiling will happen in Brooklyn, New York at 11am EST (8am PST, 4pm BST).Whether Samsung can manage repeat with the Galaxy Note 9 depends on how much of an upgrade the handset will be over its predecessor and its price tag. Although the specs and price haven’t been officially revealed yet, various rumors on these topics give us an idea of what to expect — check them out below.
Unofficial preliminary specifications
1. The build quality of samsung galaxy note 9 smartphone is Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame.
2. SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
– Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
– IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
3. The display type of samsung galaxy note 9 is Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and the size of this smartphone is 6.4 inches The Super AMOLED screen should be even brighter than before and deliver an upgraded AlwaysOn Display functionality.
4. The resolution of samsung galaxy note 9 is 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~514 ppi density)
5. Multitouch: Yes
6. Protection include in samsung galaxy note 9 is Corning Gorilla Glass 5
– HDR10 compliant
– Always-on display
About platform and
memory of samsung
galaxy note 9.
7. The samsung galaxy note 9 runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) and chipset include in this device is Exynos 9810 Octa – EMEA
Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 – USA & China and CPU include in this device is Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) – EMEA
Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) – USA & China.
8. GPU: Mali-G72 MP18 – EMEA
Adreno 630 – USA & China
9. The internal memory of this smartphone is 64/128/256 GB with 6 GB of RAM and the internal memory of this device can be expanded up to 512 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.We would like to see an upgrade in storage. And a recent leak points to the Galaxy Note 9 getting just that; the top-end model could have up to 512GB of storage. In his report, Murtazin says the standard Note 9 will offer 64GB of storage, with 256GB and 512GB configurations also available.
About sound and
comms of samsung
galaxy note 9.
10. Alert type : Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
11. Loudspeaker: Yes
12. 3.5mm jack: Yes
– 32-bit/384kHz audio
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
About battery and
other features of
samsung galaxy note
13. The device include sensors like iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, heart rate, SpO2 and messaging options include SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
14. Browser: HTML 5
– Samsung DeX (desktop experience support)
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
– Qi/PMA wireless charging (market dependent)
– ANT+ support
– Bixby natural language commands and dictation
– MP4/DivX/XviD/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document editor
15. The device contains Non-removable Li-Ion 3850 mAh battery and the phone is available in Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple colors.
Samsung has been playing it safe when it comes to battery sizes since the Note 7 fiasco. Maybe it will finally close that chapter and take a step forward.
Speaking of the battery, Samsung might also launch a faster wireless charger alongside the Note 9.
The reason why Samsung may want to speed things up this year is to release its flagship before the new iPhone generation hits the market. As usual, that’s expected to happen in September.
- It will come with the S Pen stylus, which could have a few new tricks up its sleeve.
About camera of
samsung galaxy s9
Bloomberg’s report on the Note 9’s release date says Samsung will focus on improving the camera in this year’s model. That sounds like the Note 9 could adopt some of the camera improvements introduced with the galaxy s9 earlier this year, including a variable aperture for better photos in low-light settings and multiframe noise reduction.
Both the Galaxy S9 and S9+ feature mechanically variable apertures on their main 12-megapixel lenses that you can switch between, either automatically or manually, depending on the situation. The system can alternate between f/1.5, a wide-aperture ideal for getting the brightest images in low-light scenarios; and f/2.4, a comparatively smaller aperture that grants you increased fidelity when light is plentiful and you actually want to limit how much of it passes through the lens.
Samsung unveiled Bixby 2.0 late last year and called it a “bold reinvention” of the company’s virtual personal assistant. Not much is known about all the ways Bixby 2.0 will innovate on last year’s version, but Samsung has confirmed that it will be capable of recognizing individual voices. It’ll also be capable of being integrated into apps and services, expanding its reach in mobile.
About Samsung Galaxy Note 9 price.
The Note 9 price is likely to be either the same price that the Note 8 launched at last year, which was £869/$929, or perhaps slightly higher given that smartphone prices have been creeping up lately.
Given that the samsung galaxy s9 will set you back from £739/$719.99 SIM-free, and the Galaxy S9 Plus costs £869/$839.99 and up SIM-free, the new Note 9 isn’t going to be any lower than that.
We’d expect the Note 9 to circle somewhere around the £900/$900 mark – bear in mind that the 2018 Galaxy phones were launched at roughly the same prices as their 2017 predecessors, depending on your region, so the Note line may follow the same pattern.
the Gear S4 along
with the Galaxy Note
According to a report from Korea, Samsung will announce the gear s4 along with the galaxy note 9 in August. The last two generations of the gear smartwatches were announced at IFA in Berlin.
Samsung will be reportedly using Panel Level Packaging (PLP) to build the application processor (AP) for the Gear S4. Apart from being cheaper, the new process can also apparently help Samsung in making the devices thinner. The report says Samsung is commercially experimenting with the new technology starting with the Gear S4.
In other words, everything Murtazin had to say about the Note 9 sounds very familiar because the Galaxy Note 9’s specs and features have been widely covered in leaks this year, leaving virtually no surprises for the Samsung press conference in August. Murtazin does not mention any of the phone’s new software tricks, which means the only way Samsung can surprise the audience is with software features. To know more click here
Let us know your opinions about samsung galaxy note 9 in the comment section below.
Subscribe to my blog for latest updates..