Sony xperia xz2 price
Sony Xperia XZ2 is announced to be launched in February 2018 & will run on Android 8 OS. The sony xperia xz2 will be available in more than three color options i.e.Liquid Black, Liquid Silver, Deep Green, Ash Pink & will also have a built in fingerprint sensor as the primary security feature, along with the host of connectivity options in terms of 3G, 4G, Wifi Bluetooth capabilities. The sony xperia xz2 will come with 64 GB of internal storage.
1. The dimensions of sony xperia xz2 are 153 x 72 x 11.1 mm (6.02 x 2.83 x 0.44 in) and weight of this device is 198 g (6.98 oz)
2. The build quality of sony xperia xz2 is Front/back glass (Gorilla Glass 5) & aluminum frame.
3. SIM: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
– IP65/IP68 dust/water proof (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
About display and
platform of sony
4. The display type of sony xperia xz2 is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and the size of this smartphone is 5.7 inches with 76.1% screen to body ratio.There’s no notch on the screen. Sony is one of the few smartphone makers that still slaps its logo on the bottom bezel, which I could do without, but at least it’s not too obtrusive. And this phone’s 18:9 aspect ratio makes playing games and watching videos a good experience, even on a smaller, 5-inch display.
5. The resolution of this smartphone is 1080 x 2160 pixels with 424 PPI density.
6. Multitouch: Yes, up to 10 fingers
7. Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 5
– HDR BT.2020 compliant
– Triluminos display
– X-Reality Engine
8. The device runs on Android 8.0(oreo) and the chipset include in this device is Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 and CPU include Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver)
9. GPU: Adreno 630
Since it runs Google’s new Android Oreo operating system, the menus also look modern. Sony has mostly abandoned a lot of its custom interface designs, and that’s good news for us, and will hopefully enable this Xperia to get more frequent security and feature updates.
About camera and
memory of sony
10. The internal memory of this device is 64 GB, 4/6 GB RAM and the internal storage of this device can be expanded up to 512 GB via a microSD (uses SIM 2 slot).
11. The device contains 19 MP (f/2.0, 25mm, 1/2.3″, 1.22µm), gyro EIS, predictive PDAF & laser AF, LED flash (primary camera) and 5 MP (f/2.2, 1/5″), gyro EIS, 1080p (secondary camera) and other features include
- Touch focus
- face/smile detection
I compared the Compact to a similarly priced phone, the oneplus 6 to see which midprice handset gives you better images for your buck. The Compact won in a landslide, even though the OnePlus sports a dual-lens system. You won’t get Portrait mode with the XZ2, but you will get richer, clearer, more true-to-life photos.
About sound and
comms of sony
13. Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
14. Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
15. 3.5mm jack: No
– 24-bit/192kHz audio
– Dynamic vibration system
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
The speakers aren’t of the same ear-splitting quality of the Razer phone,which remains the loudest phone I’ve ever tested, but they’re still a cut above most handsets. I wouldn’t use them for listening to music in public, unless you want to reserve a place in special hell, but they’re great for video streaming and gaming. They display a surprisingly powerful low end, by smartphone standards.
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, aptX HD, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|USB||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector; USB Host|
About battery and
other features of
sony xperia xz2.
17. The device contains Non-removable Li-Ion 3180 mAh battery.
18. The device include sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum and messaging options include SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email.
19. Browser: HTML 5
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– Qi wireless charging
– Xvid/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/eAAC+/WAV/Flac player
– Document viewer
– Photo/video editor
About price and
colors of sony xperia
The device is available in Liquid Black, Liquid Silver, Deep Green, Ash Pink colors and the price of this device is about 800 EUR.
Performance: Basemark OS II: 4234 / Basemark OS II 2.0: 3859
Basemark X: 44097
The Sony Xperia XZ2 looks to be the company’s biggest improvement to date, finally changing out that aging design for something wholly different and unique, while offering chipset upgrades and new camera tricks, but also saying goodbye to some loved features, like the 3.5mm audio jack. It still comes in two sizes though, giving users a choice on size without having to sacrifice specs. At around $650, these look like some incredibly competitive smartphones, but are they better than the competition? Let’s take a look.
The sides and back of the phone are now rounded, eschewing straight edges in any way, shape or form. All four aluminum sides of either size phone are fully rounded and look beautiful, although the powdered metal is incredibly slippery, even in higher humidity. The back of the phone is also curved, with a material made of Gorilla Glass 5 on the larger Xperia XZ2, and fogged plastic on the XZ2 Compact. While Gorilla Glass 5 is more drop resistant than previous generations, the softer nature of the glass also means it’s incredibly prone to scratches, and like every single phone that sports Gorilla Glass 5 on its frame, we’ve already developed scratches and scuffs on both the front and back surfaces. The XZ2 Compact will only have this issue on the front since the back is plastic, and will likely survive drops more effectively too.
- The Good
- Refreshing design
- Smaller size
- Above-average battery life
- Excellent performance
- Underwhelming selfie cam
- Small on-screen keyboard
Sony’s pint-size Xperia XZ2 Compact is the iPhone SE of Android phones — a beautiful, nostalgic phone that can easily compete when it comes to performance and battery life.
With the XZ2 and XZ2 Compact, Sony finally added functional fingerprint sensors to its U.S. smartphone lineup. On the larger device, the sensor is awkwardly placed, but I didn’t have an issue on the smaller Compact. (People with larger hands may have to curve their pointer fingers to unlock their phones.)
The glass used on the XZ2 looks nice, but it’s slippery, even compared to the S9 and iPhone X. Leaving the phone sitting on my desk I regularly had to save it from an accidental drop after it inexplicably found a way to slide its way towards the edge, despite being on a flat surface.
Let us know your opinions about sony xperia xz2 in the comment section below.
Subscribe to my blog for latest updates..