Xiaomi mi a2 price,specifications,release date,price in india.
Xiaomi mi a2 smartphone was launched in july, 2018. The xiaomi mi a2 smartphone comes with 5.99-inches display with 77.4% screen to body ratio. The resolution of xiaomi mi a2 is 1080 × 2160 pixels with 403 PPI density.
About body and display of xiaomi mi a2.
|Dimensions||158.7 x 75.4 x 7.3 mm (6.25 x 2.97 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||166 g (5.86 oz)|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|SIM||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Type||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
About platform and memory of xiaomi mi a2.
|OS||Android 8.1 (Oreo); Android One|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660|
|CPU||Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)|
|Internal storage||128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 32/64 GB, 4 GB RAM|
About cameras and sound of xiaomi mi a2.
|Main camera: dual||12 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.9″, 1.25µm|
20 MP, f/1.8, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm, PDAF
|Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video||[email protected], [email protected], [email protected]|
|Selfie camera:single||20 MP, f/2.2, 1/2.8″, 1.0µm|
|Alert types||Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones|
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
About comms and network of xiaomi mi a2.
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Technology||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE|
|2G bands include||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA – China|
|3G bands include||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – Global HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 – China|
|4G bands include||LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) – Global|
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500) – China
|Speed||HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (3CA) Cat12 600/150 Mbps|
About price and battery and some other features of xiaomi mi a2.
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Messaging||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM|
– Fast battery charging 5V/2A (Quick Charge 3.0)
|Battery||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Blue, Red, Rose Gold|
|Price||about 250 EUR|
The Mi A2 will cost €249 (~$290) for a device with 4GB RAM and 32GB of storage, €279 (~$325) for 4GB/64GB, and €349 (~$408) for 6GB/128GB.
To know more. Click here
About xiaomi mi a2 lite
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: A recap of specifications
Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite gets a 5.84-inch Full HD+ display with a notch 19:9 on top. Mi A2 Lite is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor. Mi A2 features dual rear cameras, a combination of a 12MP primary sensor and a 5MP secondary sensor. Mi A2 Lite sports a 5MP selfie shooter. The phone is backed by a 4,000mAh battery.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: Price
Mi A2 Lite will cost Euros 179 for the 3GB RAM and 32GB version. The Mi A2 Lite in 4GB+64GB storage will cost Euro 229. On conversion to India, the prices come to Rs 14,000 plus and Rs 18,000 plus for the Mi A2 Lite smartphones.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite: Camera
Mi A2 has a vertical rear camera as well. It comes with a 12MP+5MP camera at the back. This one also has an AI driven Portrait mode.
- Xiaomi mi a2 lite: colors
Mi A2 Lite will have an Android One branding as well. It will come in Blue, Black and Gold colour option as well.
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite is now launched
Mi A2 Lite is now being showcased. One of the first Android One phones to feature the 19:9 aspect ratio and has a 5.84-inches display.
- The Mi A1 did not push the needle in terms of sales nearly as much as the Redmi note 5 series, but it was a hit with users looking to get an uncluttered software experience along with great hardware.
- The Mi A2 does not deviate much from that ideal, and the software is near-identical to last year. There are a few additions from Xiaomi — including a Mi Remote app to facilitate usage of the IR blaster, Mi Store, Mi Community, and Xiaomi’s own file manager, but aside from that, it’s the same great Android experience as you’ll get from any Android One phone today.
- I’m not a fan of the notch, and thankfully Xiaomi didn’t go that route with the Mi A2 (the A2 Lite, though, does have one). The Mi A2 has a more sensible 18:9 panel, and while there are noticeable bezels at the top and bottom, you do get much more screen real estate in roughly the same dimensions as the Mi A1.
- Talking about design in general, the Mi A2 is significantly thinner than its predecessor, and that’s immediately evident from the moment you pick up the phone. The design language hasn’t changed all that much from last year, and the black variant of the Mi A2 in particular looks very similar to that of the Mi max 2.
- Like the oneplus 5t last year, the Mi A2 automatically switches between the two sensors based on the amount of ambient light available. The 20MP IMX376 sensor is preferred over the 12MP IMX486 module as the former relies on pixel binning to reduce noise for low-light shots.
- The Mi A2 comes with a standard 5V/2A charger out of the box, but you will be able to use a third-party wall unit to top up at 18W.
- Good design, comfortable to hold
- Simple Android One software
- Great camera
- Low price
- Screen isn’t very bright
- Import only for the U.S.
Comparison of xiaomi mi a2 with xiaomi mi a2 lite.
|Xiaomi mi a2||xiaomi mi a2 lite|
- Headquartered at Beijing, Xiaomi is a privately owned Chinese Electronics company that designs, develops, and sells smartphones, mobile apps, and consumer electronics. Valued at $45 billion, it is the biggest tech startup in the world and is the third biggest smartphone maker globally by sales.
- Trusted Brand
- Popularly known as the “Apple of China” for both its insipration and innovation. Xiaomi enjoys a massive following around the globe. Making its appearence in India in 2014, it soon topped the popularity charts by offering high-end specs at low price tags.
- Xiaomi has service centers in most major cities in the country
- Honor 9n price,specifications, price in india + honor 9 lite
- Best gadgets 2018: the best gadgets you can buy
Let us know your opinions about xiaomi mi a2 in the comment section below.
Do subscribe my blog for latest updates…