Xiaomi mi max 3-full
Xiaomi is expected to launch three devices including the Redmi 6 pro, xiaomi Mi Max 3 and Mi Pad 4 tablet in July in India.
A new image of retail box of Mi Max 3 has been spotted online. The poster of the xiaomi Mi Max 3 revealing price and specifications were leaked earlier. The smartphone will be the next version of the Mi max 2.
1. The dimensions of xiaomi mi max 3 are 176.2 x 87.4 x 8 mm (6.94 x 3.44 x 0.31 in) and the weight of this device is 221 g (7.80 oz).The device is also heavier than the Mi Max 2
2. The build quality of this device is Front glass, aluminum body.
3. The xiaomi mi max 3 is a dual SIM smartphone that accepts Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM/ Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
About display and
platform of xiaomi mi
4. The display type of xiaomi mi max 3 is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and the size of this device are 6.9 inches with 79.8% screen to body ratio.This means the device will likely have a small top and bottom bezel and no capacitive buttons.
5. The resolution of this smartphone is 1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio with a PPI of 350.
6. Multitouch: Yes
7. The xiaomi mi max 3 include protection like Corning Gorilla Glass 3
– MIUI 10
8. The device runs on Android 8.1(oreo) and and the chipset include in this device is Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 and CPU include Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)
9. GPU: Adreno 616
About memory and
camera of xiaomi mi
10. The internal memory of this device is 128 GB, 6 GB RAM or 64 GB, 4 GB RAM or 32 GB, 3 GB RAM and the internal memory of this device can be expanded up to 256 GB via a microSD (uses SIM 2 slot).
11. The smartphone include Dual: 12 MP (f/2.0, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm) + 20 MP, PDAF, dual-LED dual-tone flash ( primary camera) and 8 MP, f/2.0 (secondary camera).
12. Others features of camera are
- Touch focus
- Face detection
13. Video: [email protected]
About sounds and
comms of xiaomi mi
14. Alert types: Vibration; MP3, WAV ringtones
15. Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
16. 3.5mm jack: Yes
– Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
|WLAN||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|USB||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Technology used||GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE|
|2G bands include||GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 & TD-SCDMA|
|3G bands include||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 CDMA2000 1xEV-DO|
|4G bands include||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
About battery and
other features of
xiaomi mi max 3.
18. The smartphone contains Non-removable Li-Ion 5400 mAh battery.
19. The sensors include in this device are Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
20. The device include messaging options like SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM.
21. Browser: HTML 5
– Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)
– MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/FLAC player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
22. The device is available in gold and matte black colors.
- Image of the retail box was shared on Weibo
- The phablet is expected to launch this month
- No details around the smartphone have been revealed
About price of xiaomi mi max 3.
Mi Max 3 has been priced at CNY 1,699 (approximately Rs 17,700) on the poster.
The photo posted by Jun reveals a plain white box, with the Xiaomi logo on the top right corner, and ‘Max 3’ printed in gold over the left side. The ‘Mi Max 3’ name is also printed over the retail box’s right-hand side, in gold. The box does not mention any of the phone’s specifications.
According to GizmoChina, though, this might not be the retail box that ships in every market. Its report explains that the Mi Max 2 also had a similar looking box for the China model, but the Indian version shipped with an image of the phone embossed over the retail box.
Xiaomi has been on a roll lately. The Chinese OEM has launched a series of phones last month, starting from the Mi 8, Mi 8 SE, to the entry-level Redmi 6, Redmi 6A, and the Redmi 6 Pro. Meanwhile, rumours are that Xiaomi is working on a couple of more phones like the Mi Mix 3, the successor to the Mi Mix 2. Rumours also reveal that Xiaomi may launch Mi Max 3 Pro alongside the Mi Max 3. Xiaomi, however, is yet to confirm the Pro version.We expect two devices to actually go on sale this month, the new Mi Max 3 and the previously launched Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition.Meanwhile, earlier this week, Xiaomi announced that it has sold more than 1 million units of smartphones under the Mi 8 series in just 18 days. Currently, the phones are only available in China but are expected to launch in India as well. The smart-phones went on sale in China from June 5.
Donovan Sung, the global spokesperson of the company took to Twitter and said, “Sharing some amazing news. The Mi 8 series first went on sale on June 5. Just 18 days later, we’ve already sold over 1M units!”
Out of the three smartphones under the recently released line-up, the Mi 8 and Mi 8 SE are already available in the market. However, the Explorer Edition is likely to be released in July.
Comparison of Mi max 3 with Mi max 2
|Specifications||Mi Max 3||Mi Max 2|
|Display Resolution and Aspect Ratio||FHD+, 2160 x 1080; 18:9||FHD, 1920 x 1080; 16:9|
|Navigation||Software buttons||Capacitive buttons|
|Dimensions||176.15 × 87.4 × 7.99 mm||174.1 x 88.7 x 7.6 mm|
|Weight||221 g||211 g|
|Processor||Octa-core SoC clocked @ 1.8GHz;|
Very likely the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636
|Octa-Core SoC clocked @2.0 GHz;|
Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
|RAM and Storage options||3GB/4GB/6GB + 32GB/64GB/128GB||4GB + 64GB/128GB|
|Micro-SD Card Support||Upto 128GB||Upto 256GB using the hybrid SIM tray|
|Rear Camera||12MP + 5MP||12MP|
|Battery||5400 mAh||5300 mAh|
|3.5mm Headphone jack||Present||Present|
Some reports have hinted that Xiaomi would be showcasing its next flagship Mi 7 at the event, while Xiaomi recently confirmed the Mi 8th anniversary edition phone, which surfaced on Xiaomi’s community forum in China earlier.
Till the second iteration, Xiaomi has placed the Mi Max series under the Rs. 20,000 price segment with sub par hardware, which usually matches the latest Redmi Note phone.
Let us know your opinions about xiaomi mi max 3 in the comment section below.
Subscribe to my blog for latest updates…